- Advertisement -
Regtech company Facctum has appointed Onkar Inamdar as its head of engineering and Syam Chintapenta as its chief development officer. Inamdar will be responsible for developing a “robust, scalable, and secure” SaaS platform, while Chintapenta will oversee product development and work with clients to meet their compliance needs.
- Onkar Inamdar has been appointed as Facctum’s head of engineering.
- Inamdar joins Facctum from FlexMoney Technologies, where he built BNPL solutions for banks and customers.
- Prior to that, Inamdar was the director of engineering for American Express and the solutions architect for Fiserv.
- Inamdar spent almost 11 years at ZS before joining Facctum.
- Syam Chintapenta has been appointed as Facctum’s chief development officer.
- Chintapenta brings over 26 years of experience in the banking sector and has worked for Barclays, Standard Chartered Bank, and Citibank.
- Facctum is headquartered in London and has operations in Pune and Bangalore, India, and helps companies improve compliance effectiveness and streamline operations through risk analytics technology.