- Advertisement -
Fintech (financial technology) has been an interesting part of the digital economy and here are the best blogs and news websites to keep you informed with the latest headlines, articles and opinions on fintech.
- A payment consultant and an evangelist for digital money.
- Most popular personalities in the fintech world who specializes in cross-border payments
- Shares the payments and fintech knowledge based on his experience.
- A payment consultant and an evangelist for digital money.
- Super active on Quora, where he shares valuable feedback on fintech and payments-related threads.
- Tom Groenfeldt is a Forbes contributor that writes about finance and technology.
- Recognized as one of the fintech influencer worth to follow.
- Chris Skinner’s blog is one of the most popular fintech websites with commentary, news, and opinions of the finance and fintech worlds.
- Bestselling author of the books, such as Digital Bank, ValueWeb and its new sequelDigital Human.
- Most influential people in banking, but also a Chair of the European networking forum The Financial Services Club, Chair of Nordic Finance Innovation
- A Non-Executive Director of the Fintech consultancy firm 11:FS.
- A personal blog by Huy Nguyen Trieu.
- Fintech-related blog posts, along with articles about the impact on consumers and society.
- Keynote speaker, author, and creator of Emotional Banking.
- Addresses topics ranging from fintech, banking, and innovation to technology and the future of work.
Fintech and banking services
FinTech news sites you should follow and read every day to stay up to date with the latest trends and insights
- Daily Fintech is an insight-driven service with everyday updates written by market practitioners.
- Blockchain, Bitcoin & Crypto, Wealth Management & Capital Markets, Small Business Finance & Pension Tech, Insurance, and Consumer Banking & Impact Investing.
- Fintech Weekly is a weekly newsletter with important news that touches the fintech topics.
- Get information about upcoming events, industry conferences and hackathons, and everything that’s hot in the business.
- FintechLinks is a fintech blog, where you will find insights, reports, updates, and news from dedicated fintech lawyers.
- Read about PSD2 regulation, AI in fintech, cyber risk, and more.
- Fintech.Finance is an online service where you can find updates on emerging trends and breakthrough technologies.
- Produces a quarterly publication and offers promotional and advertising opportunities across the industry.
- Finovate blog is an online space where the Finovate conference organizers share their knowledge and opinions on fintech, banking, and financial services, as well as conference updates.
- The independent newswire and information source that covers financial technology, retail banking, and insurance news, to name a few.
- Besides daily updates, you can find here research articles, white papers, and case studies.
Credit Union Times
- Provides independent credit union news, including data analytics, as well as digital transformation topics.
- Information about the crypto and blockchain technology.
- Articles, and analyses, but also podcasts and videos. CoinDesk also hosts the annual Consensus summit.
- AltFi is a website with fintech news that is focused on alternative finance, digital banking, and robo-advisor sectors.
- AltFi also runs major industry conferences and seminars globally.
The Financial Brand
- Started in 2007 by Jeffry Pilcher puts a strong focus on marketing and strategy issues affecting retail banks and credit unions.
- A leading source for banking professionals that look for a broad range of information and insights related to banking and fintech.
- Launched in 2013 as Let’s Talk Payments
- Provides news, research and insights for the fintech industry, updated on a daily basis.
- Source of latest fintech news and insights.
- Informative articles, insights, analysis — all that financial technology sector and banking industry need.
IBM Banking Industry Blog
- IBM Banking Industry blog covers the topics, such as AI, banking, blockchain, fintech, payments, security, and more.
- Articles are focused mainly on new technologies, experts commentary, predictions, etc.
- Launched in 2017 is focused on institutional trading and investing.
- Latest fintech news and information about banks, technology or regulators as well.
- BankNXT, well-known for its strong opinions and financial insights, provides the industry news and thought leadership experience.
- Exclusive content, podcasts, and in-depth articles that cover major topics in the financial services sector.
- Launched in 1926 and the long presence on the market has helped its team to build a great reputation among financial specialists.
- Wide range of financial news, expert commentary, analysis, or interviews, and in-depth coverage of the financial sector key points.
Fintech news on TechCrunch
- TechCrunch is well-known for their tech-related and startups news, however, you can also find here a section focused on the fintech world.
- News, insights, and analysis from the financial sector, the Financial News website is the answer.
- Fintech Business, created by Momentum Media and launched in 2015, focuses mostly on the Australian fintech and its impact on the global market.
- Knowledge related to market disruption, innovation, payments, data, and similar.
- Fintech Radar by Fantastico gathers the latest fintech news from various sources in one place.
- News about various financial services, such as payments, blockchain, banking, investments, and more.
The Fintech Times
- The Fintech Times is the world’s first and only newspaper dedicated to fintech. On their website, you can find news from the fintech industry, centered around the topics, such as fintech, paytech, regtech, insurtech, or wealthtech.
- Sections with fintech events, cybersecurity, blockchain, and crypto news, everyone can find something interesting for themselves.
- BankingTech is a global digital platform that provides daily news, expert commentary, and in-depth analysis that cover areas, such as FinTech, PayTech, BankingTech, and RegTech, to name a few.
- Finance Magnates provides news, research, and events for the global trading industry.
- Payments news, as well as industry-related analyses.
Envestnet | Yodlee
- Envestnet | Yodlee blog is about the financial industry, digital banking, big data, and innovative solutions on the market.
- Visit their blog if you want to stay up-to-date with the latest news from the financial world.
Fintech News Switzerland
- Fintech News Switzerland website is well-known among Swiss-based fintech specialists, as it writes about the latest news, analyses, innovations, and industry updates focused mostly on a Swiss fintech market.
- Most popular fintech topics that you can find on the platform are mobile payments, blockchain/bitcoin, InsurTech, and crowdfunding to name a few.
- TechBullion is a fintech news website where you can find global fintech news and industry-related articles and analysis.
- As per their site, they are always looking for the next big thing in the tech industry.
INVYO Insights Europe
- European version of INVYO Insights platform publishes fintech-related topics that cover payments, InsurTech, digital banking, blockchain, artificial intelligence, financial inclusion, and similar.
- Another worth reading website that covers global fintech industry news about payments, security and regulation, alternative finance or future of fintech and technology.
- Bank Innovation was launched in 2009 by Royal Media and from the very beginning covers the digital innovation topics.
- Articles and news about financial services, digital banking, artificial intelligence, and new technologies that deserve attention.
- PYMNTS is a B2B platform for the payments industry that gathers news, articles, opinions, webinars, data points, and pitches from companies.
- Features the latest information not only related to online and mobile payments, but also to e-commerce.
- PaymentsSource is a news resource focused on the payments industry, where you can find updates and data from the rapidly changing payments market, as well as in-depth articles and reports.
Mobile Payments Today
- Covers not only news updates and information on mobile payments and technology, but also banking, retail and online gaming topics, to name a few.
- PaymentEye is a media platform with insights from the global payments market.
- Great place for all who are looking for news and updates from the payments world — not only payment providers but also acquirers, issuers, and merchants.
Payments Cards and Mobile
- Payments Cards & Mobile is a hub for global payment news, analysis and in-depth articles. Here you can find information about card payments, as well as mobile and contactless ones.
- Also publish Payment Card Yearbooks that include statistical data analysis, and updated information on the European market.
EHR Consulting Company: TOP QUALITY HEALTHCARE IT CONSULTING
And last but not least, added bonus:
- Fintech Inshorts is a news platform addressing the latest updates happening in the financial industry.
- The news are presented in simple style and each one is addressed in six points, making it easy and simple to read and understand
- News and Reviews on bankingtech, regtech, insurtech etc
- The Fintech subreddit is a place created by a community of fintech enthusiasts to discuss the fintech trends and changes.
- Latest information about payments, banking, investing and lending, to name a few.