UK challenger bank Atom has appointed Lee Rochford as its new chairman, replacing Bridget Rosewell. Rochford has extensive experience in the financial services industry and joins Atom at a crucial stage as the bank aims to build scale, profitability, and maturity. Atom is focused on changing banking for the better and offers various financial services, including mortgages, savings, and secured business lending.
- Lee Rochford appointed as new chairman of UK challenger bank Atom.
- Bridget Rosewell will step down as chairman in September.
- Atom Bank has achieved significant milestones in becoming a trusted and profitable bank.
- Rochford has experience as CFO at Virgin Money, CEO of Arrow Global Group, and held senior roles at Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Atom sees Rochford’s appointment as crucial to its journey towards scaling, profitability, and maturity.
- Atom also recently appointed a new CFO and CTO.
- Atom, the first app-based bank in the UK, aims to change banking for the better and offers mortgages, savings, and secured business lending.