Chatham Financial, a Pennsylvania-based risk management advisory and technology firm, has appointed Sam Graziano, a technology entrepreneur, as its new managing director.
- Chatham Financial, based in Pennsylvania, US, appoints Sam Graziano as the new managing director.
- Graziano will focus on the firm’s relationships with banking, credit union, insurance, and broker dealer clients in the financial institutions practice.
- Graziano brings two decades of fintech and financial services experience and was previously the chief commercial officer (CCO) at Amount.
- He joined Amount through its $175 million acquisition of Linear Financial Technologies in early 2022, which had formed from the merger of Fundation’s technology arm and ODX.
- Graziano co-founded Fundation in 2011, served as its CEO, and later became the CEO of Linear.
- Graziano sees Chatham Financial as well-positioned for innovation in the capital markets, serving approximately 3,500 companies.