- Advertisement -
Volkswagen Financial Services has teamed up with Oracle to modernize its database technologies, complying with data security and local regulations. VWFS migrated the majority of its databases to Oracle’s cloud database platform, Oracle Exadata Cloud@Customer.
- Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) partners with Oracle to modernize its database technologies.
- VWFS will use Oracle’s platform to support its European operations while complying with data security and local regulations.
- Oracle’s cloud platform has helped VWFS “significantly improve” the performance and availability of core services.
- VWFS has experienced up to 60% latency reductions for critical applications and over 50% acceleration of data analytics processes.
- Oracle’s solutions have enabled VWFS to automate its data management, boosting its operational efficiency.
- With Oracle Exadata Cloud@Customer, VWFS can maintain full control of its data management and keep data close to its customers.
- Matthias Knappstein, head of IT operations at Volkswagen Financial Services, stated that “With Oracle Exadata Cloud@Customer, we have been able to quickly migrate mission-critical systems to a cloud infrastructure.”