Upland Software: Buys Second Street
- Upland Software, Inc., an Austin, TX-based provider of cloud-based tools for digital transformation, acquired Second Street Media, Inc.
- The purchase price paid for Second Street $25.4m in cash at closing, paid out of cash on hand, and a $5.0m cash holdback payable in 12 months
- Upland will add to its product portfolio a solution that will enable customers to build promotions and email campaigns to grow revenue, customer databases
- With Second Street, businesses can quickly create cross-channel, opt-in customer experiences with a catalog of 700 template and customizable sweepstakes, contests
- Upland will also integrate Second Street into its Customer Experience Management product suite, which includes email and mobile messaging solutions
- The Upland Cloud also enables thousands of organizations to engage with customers on key digital channels, optimize sales team performance