Revolut: Announced the launch of Open Banking
- Announced the launch of Open Banking for its over 400.000 retail and business customers in Italy
- The new Open Banking feature allows Revolut customers in Italy to connect their Intesa Sanpaolo, UniCredit, UBI Banca
- Currently, most customers can only access their Italian bank accounts’ details such as account numbers
- Revolut’s new Open Banking offering has been built in partnership with leading provider of financial APIs TrueLayer
- Using TrueLayer’s platform ensures account information from major Italian banks and challengers is quickly and securely integrated and updated.
- Revolut’s goal has always been to help people manage their financial life in a quick, easy and convenient manner.