PayPal: Acquires Happy Returns
- Paypal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is to acquire Happy Returns, a Santa Monica, CA-based tech returns company
- The amount of the deal was not disclosed
- As part of PayPal, Happy Returns will continue offering its returns experience to retailers and shoppers
- The technology and platform will help extend PayPal’s commerce platform beyond discovery and payments to the post-purchase experience
- With PayPal’s support, the company will also focus on improving the platform and expanding its presence
- Led by CEO David Sobie, Happy Returns provides a network that includes more than 2,600 drop-off locations, in over 1,200 unique metro areas in every state in the continental U.S.