Paubox: Raises $4M in Series A Funding
- Paubox, a San Francisco, CA-based market leader in the HIPAA compliant email space, raised $4m in Series A funding
- The round was led by Arthur Ventures (AV).
- In conjunction with the funding, Patrick Meenan, Partner at AV, joined Paubox’ board of directors
- Paubox provides secure email for modern healthcare used by over 3,000 paying customers to solve their email security and compliance requirements in U.S. healthcare
- Unlike incumbent solutions that force recipients to login to a portal to read a secure message, Paubox allows the recipient to read a secure
- Then the company employs 34 people out of its headquarters in San Francisco