Pipe, a US-based capital platform, has recently appointed a new CEO, Luke Voiles, who has built a “fintech dream team” to bolster the company’s senior management. The team consists of Namrata Ganatra as chief product and technology officer, Scott Polchleb as chief innovation officer, Manpreet Dhot as chief risk officer, and Yasmin Moaven as chief operations and marketing officer. Pipe aims to redefine funding for the rapid growth of companies and has experienced significant success in fundraising and acquisitions.
- Namrata Ganatra, with previous experience at NFT platforms Autograph, Coinbase, Meta, and PayPal, has been appointed as chief product and technology officer, bringing her expertise in fintech, payments, and crypto markets.
- Scott Polchleb, formerly global head of design and creative at Square Banking, has joined as chief innovation officer. He has held senior design positions at Afterpay, WeWork, and Visa.
- Manpreet Dhot, who has over 20 years of experience in risk management, joins Pipe as chief risk officer. His previous roles include CRO at credit card issuer Imprint and Funding Circle US. He played a crucial role in growing Funding Circle’s US portfolio from $80 million to $1.1 billion in assets under management.
- Yasmin Moaven, who has been with Pipe for three years as chief marketing officer, will expand her role to include chief operations officer.
- Pipe’s new CEO, Luke Voiles, emphasizes the need for proven industry leaders to seize the significant opportunity and praises the expertise of the newly appointed team.
- Founded in 2019 in Florida, Pipe connects entrepreneurs and business owners to fast, frictionless, dilution-free financing. In 2021, it raised $250 million in a venture round, reaching a valuation of $2 billion. The company also acquired Purely Capital, a media and entertainment financing company, in the following year.