NeuroScientific Biopharmaceuticals: Secures $3.7m tax incentive refund
NeuroScientific Biopharmaceuticals Secures $3.7m tax incentive refund
- NeuroScientific Biopharmaceuticals (NSB) pockets a $3.7 million tax refund from the Australian Federal Government.
- The company received the government incentive payment for research and development undertaken during the 2021/2022 financial year
- The government incentive program offers cash refunds for up to 43.5 per cent of eligible expenditure on research and development
- NSB says the refund will be reinvested into its preclinical and clinical research programs currently being undertaken to support the commercialisation of its lead drug candidate, EmtinB
- NeuroScientificBiopharmaceuticals is up 1.02 per cent and trading at 9.9 cents at 3:29 pm AEDT