Mosaic: Raises $18.5M in Series A Funding
- Mosaic, a San Diego, CA-based company building a strategic finance platform, raised $18.5M in Series A funding.
- The round, which brings total funding to $21M, was led by General Catalyst with participation from Felicis Ventures, Village Global, and XYZ Ventures
- The company also intends to use the funds to accelerate its product development and grow its team across multiple departments
- Mosaic has developed a software platform that allows CFOs and business leaders to understand the financial health of their business, optimize growth and plan for the future
- The platform integrates with and updates financial data across the tools CFOs are already using
- It incorporates AI and machine learning to assist in forecasting versions of the future, also enabling people to focus on the strategic elements of their job