Lynx raises £15m Series A funding to fight fraud and financial crime
- Funding News: Fintech firm Lynx secures £15 million in Series A funding.
- Investors: Funding round led by Forgepoint Capital, with participation from Banco Santander.
- Technology Focus: Lynx, founded by Carlos Santa Cruz, uses AI and machine learning to detect and prevent financial crime and fraud.
- Clientele: Lynx serves financial institutions globally, including Banco Santander and Cielo in Brazil.
- Scale of Operations: Lynx’s solution processes 58 billion transactions, protecting 300 million bank customers annually.
- Expansion Plans: The funding will support Lynx’s global expansion efforts and enhance its fraud and AML platform for improved risk visibility and operational efficiency.
- Leadership Change: Dan Dica appointed as the new CEO, bringing over two decades of experience in fraud prevention, AML, and digital identity sectors.