Itiviti, a leading technology and service provider to financial institutions worldwide, partners with ECS Fin, provider of financial messaging services and transaction processing solutions, adding trade settlement to NYFIX Matching.
- Itiviti is a global technology and service provider to financial institutions and clients include top-tier banks, brokers, trading firms and institutional investors.
- ECS Fin, is a financial messaging services and transaction processing solutions provider with SWIFT certified solutions
- NYFIX Matching is a post-trade affirmation, confirmation and matching service, developed in partnership with long-term partner Alpha Omega
- Through this partnership, NYFIX Matching now has the ability to process trade messages with custodians via all networks including SWIFT
- Itiviti will be able to notify real-time trade status to customers and equip them to take immediate action, thereby minimizing breaks.
- The mutually beneficial partnership is expected to enhance the abilities of both parties to offer premier services to their customers and provide an improved post-trade experience.
Itiviti Head of Network Sales Jason Landauer quoted
“Working with ECS Fin was a logical next step for Itiviti’s post-trade platform, NYFIX Matching. With this partnership, NYFIX Matching can now support execution all the way to settlement,”
ECS Fin Chief Operating Officer Finney Zechariah quoted
“This partnership will complement our offering in the trade processing space. Our Trade Settlement Platform supported by our SWIFT Service Bureau when engaged with Itiviti’s NYFIX Matching service will defragment the messaging workflows and optimize the overall post-trade process,”
About Itiviti www.itiviti.com
- Itiviti enables financial institutions worldwide to transform their trading and capture tomorrow.
- With innovative technology, deep expertise and a dedication to service, Itiviti help customers seize market opportunities and guide them through regulatory change.
About ECS Fin www.ecsfin.com
- ECS Fin is a financial messaging services and transaction processing solutions provider specializes in process optimization.
- Design software solutions with a systems approach to transaction processing. Founded in 1999 as a consulting firm, ECS Fin advised many fortune 100 companies, coordinating business divisions and technology groups.
- ECS Fin developed IMS solutions combining processing modules, supporting components and connectivity services taking into consideration the complete life cycle of a transaction rather than catering to the need of a specific business division.
- ECS Fin’s SWIFT Service Bureau is PREMIER certified by SWIFT and its Trade Settlement Platform is Gold certified by SWIFT.
Contact ECS Fin