Invex Therapeutics: Receives green light for IIH trial in NZ
Invex Therapeutics Receives green light for IIH trial in NZ
- Invex Therapeutics (IXC) will commence its IIH EVOLVE Phase III clinical trial after receiving the relevant approvals
- The company got the green light by the New Zealand Medicines and Medical Devices Safety Authority (MEDSAFE) as well as ethics approval to start the trial
- The EVOLVE trial will include 240 patients with idiopathic intracranial hypertension to determine the efficacy and safety of Presendin versus placebo over six months
- The primary endpoint of the trial is to see a change in intracranial pressure as measured by lumbar puncture, both at baseline and at the end of the trial
- Shares in Invex are down 9.24 per cent, trading at 54 cents at market close.