Indian B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fintech firm Perfios secured $229 million in funding from Kedaara Capital for its Series D round, with participation from existing backers Warburg Pincus and Bessemer Venture Partners.
- Perfios raised $229 million in its Series D funding round.
- Existing investors, Warburg Pincus and Bessemer Venture Partners joined in the funding.
- Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Bengaluru, Perfios provides financial institutions with solutions for various processes, serving over 1,000 banks and FIs across 18+ countries, handling 8.2 billion data points and 1.7 billion transactions annually, and managing $36 billion in assets.
- Perfios plans to expand globally, establishing a presence in North America and Europe, in addition to its existing markets in the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
- The company will invest in its technology stack and improve decision analytics SaaS offerings to enhance customer experience and reduce complexities.
- Sabyasachi Goswami, CEO of Perfios, aims to strengthen digital transformation for partners, promote financial inclusion, and provide access to financial services to a global audience.