GTreasury: Strikes Deal with Treasury Strategies to Bring Bank Fee Analysis to Treasury Management Platform
- GTreasury and Treasury Strategies (part of Novantas) have partnered to integrate Treasury Strategies’ NDepth bank fee analysis capabilities into GTreasury’s system for digital treasury.
- Corporate treasurers using GTreasury now have full transparency, visibility, benchmarking, and control over their banking fees.
- Traditional fee analysis for treasurers is hampered by inaccurate or outdated data that makes apples-to-apples fee comparisons incomplete, demands manual and time-consuming processes to input data and build out reports, and requires coalescing myriad bank statements and file formats.
- NDepth, integrated within the GTreasury ecosystem, provides fee transparency so that treasurers can have a better understanding of exactly what they are paying for.
- Treasurers are in a stronger position to budget for their spending and improve bank relationships, backed by expertly managed, normalized data for how they are paying fees across banks and how that spending compares with peers with similar volume levels.
- NDepth eliminates manual processes by receiving files directly from banks, ingesting data, performing file mapping, and presenting data visualizations ready for treasurer analysis.