Gilles BianRosa steps down as Chief Product Officer (CPO) of N26 to become Chief Operating Officer at a US-based company. 🏦 Despite leaving his CPO role, BianRosa will join N26’s supervisory board. 🚀 During his tenure, he led N26’s product initiatives, expanded the team, and enhanced platform scalability.
- Gilles BianRosa is leaving his position as CPO at N26 to pursue a different role as the Chief Operating Officer at an undisclosed US-based company.
- He started as CPO at the Berlin-based bank in March 2021.
- Under his leadership, he built a robust product and user experience (UX) team, comprising over 100 employees and 700 engineers and developers.
- He played a pivotal role in launching various local product initiatives, including N26 Crypto in Europe, the Spanish payments platform Bizum, and integration with iDEAL in the Netherlands.
- BianRosa focused on enhancing the bank’s platform scalability by implementing automation, improving customer onboarding, and strengthening anti-money laundering and fraud prevention measures.
- He also contributed to developing N26’s broader product strategy and roadmap.
- Gilles BianRosa’s appointment to N26’s supervisory board brings a global product innovation perspective, according to Marcus Mosen, the chair of the bank’s supervisory board.
- Valentin Stalf, N26’s CEO, expects BianRosa to play a role in steering N26’s product-led culture.