Fellow Finance Plc & Evli: Signed a combination agreement
- Fellow Finance Plc offers the most advanced crowdfunding platform for people and businesses
- The Combination Agreement sets out an arrangement (the “Arrangement”) by which Evli will demerge through a partial demerger
- In connection with the Arrangement, New Evli, Taaleri Plc and a company owned by Fellow Finance’s CEO Teemu Nyholm will capitalise
- The Arrangement is intended to be completed during the first half of 2022.
- Evli announced on 22 January 2021 that its board of directors had decided to commence a strategic review
- Aim is to be the leading Finnish customer-focused digital bank for individuals and SMEs as well as savers looking to receive interest income from deposits
- Advertisement -