Erez Barak appointed as CTO of Israeli fintech Earnix, bringing 22 years of experience in technology leadership.
- Erez Barak, a seasoned technology executive, becomes the new Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Earnix.
- In his role, he will oversee the research and development (R&D) and analytics teams, focusing on cloud infrastructure, big data, AI, developer platforms, and enterprise productivity.
- Prior to joining Earnix, Barak served as the General Manager and VP of Engineering at Sumo Logic.
- He has also held engineering, product, and executive positions at Mercury Interactive, Optify, Microsoft, and HP.
- Earnix, based in Givatayim, operates an AI-enabled analytical SaaS platform for banks and insurers, achieving unicorn status after a $75 million funding round led by Insight Partners in 2021.