Dutch payment processor Silverflow lands $16.3m funding
- Funding Success: Amsterdam-based payment processing tech company Silverflow secures $16.3 million (€15 million) in a funding round led by Global Paytech Ventures.
- Investor Participation: Picus Capital, Coatue, Crane Venture Partners, Inkef, and angel investors join the funding round, increasing Silverflow’s valuation significantly from its 2021 Series A.
- Company Background: Launched four years ago, Silverflow offers a cloud-native payment processing platform with a single API for merchants, acquirers, payment service providers, and PayFacs, serving customers in Europe, North America, and APAC, including Deutsche Bank and Payabl.
- Expansion Plans: With the new capital, Silverflow aims to expand globally, targeting the LATAM and APAC markets, while strengthening its presence in existing markets.
- Technological Innovation: Co-founder Anne Willem de Vries highlights the challenge of convincing customers about the reality of their technology, emphasizing that Silverflow has developed a better solution after decades of using the same technology.