- Advertisement -
Cryptocurrency and banking app Tap Global has appointed Kriyakant Patel as its new CEO. Patel will be responsible for expanding the user base, overseeing international expansion, diversifying revenue streams, and managing day-to-day operations.
- Tap Global has named Kriyakant Patel as the new CEO of Tap Global Limited (TGL).
- Patel’s role will involve growing Tap Global’s user numbers and overseeing the international expansion.
- Patel previously served as the CEO of Transact Payments and implemented a three-year profit-boosting strategic plan.
- Tap Global aims to diversify its revenue streams.
- Patel has held leadership positions in payments, e-money, and fintech firms, including being the COO at Newcastle Card Solutions and a board member of The Payments Association.
- Patel’s appointment reflects Tap Global’s focus on European markets and beyond.
- Tap Global’s chair, John Taylor believes Patel’s extensive experience will be invaluable for the company’s growth.