Core Lithium Awarded $6M grant
- Core Lithium (CXO) is granted $6 million under the Federal Government’s modern manufacturing initiative
- The funds will go towards building a pilot processing facility, which will produce battery-grade lithium hydroxide at Darwin Harbour’s Middle Arm Industrial Precinct
- Core says it’s on track to begin construction of the facility before the end of the year, with a scoping study currently underway
- The study will be followed up with a feasibility study, which will be supported by the grant
- The grant follows the Federal Government’s stamp of approval of major project status for the Finniss Project.
- The company was up 6.12 per cent, trading at 26 cents at 12:55 pm AEST
- Advertisement -