Copado: Closes $96M Series B Funding Round
- Copado, a Chicago, IL-based DevOps platform powering digital transformations, closed a $96m Series B funding, bringing the total funds invested in the company to $117m
- The round co-led by Insight Partners and Salesforce Ventures, with participation from Lead Edge Capital, ISAI Cap Venture (Capgemini and ISAI joint fund), and Perpetual Investors
- The company will also use the new funding to expand its enterprise DevOps platform and accelerate international growth
- Led by Ted Elliott, Chief Executive Officer, Copado isa DevOps platform enabling digital transformations on Salesforce.
- The solution also aims to accelerate Salesforce deployments, simplify the release process, increase developer productivity and maximize return on cloud investments
- The company processes over 50 million DevOps transactions per month rated with a 100% score on the Salesforce AppExchange