Broadridge: Financial Services Firms Accelerating Technology Transformation
- Broadridge a $4 billion global Fintech leader a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks
- More than half of financial services companies plan to accelerate implementation of their next generation technology strategies
- According to a new global survey of 500 financial services C-Suite executives and their direct reports released today by Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Financial services players have shown they can adapt and change during the pandemic
- Virtually all financial services companies expect the pandemic to affect their operating model
- Prior investments that were most beneficial in managing the pandemic were interactive digital technologies