Bally’s Corporation: Completes Acquisition of Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport, for $140M
- Bally’s Corporation (NYSE: BALY) completed the previously announced acquisition of Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport from Caesars Entertainment, Inc.
- The total purchase price of the acquisition $140m, funded with cash and available borrowings under the company’s revolving credit facility
- Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport is located in Shreveport, Louisiana, and is situated right on the banks of the Red River
- This premier property also includes 1,401 slots, 54 tables and 403 hotel rooms. Bally’s will now integrate Eldorado Shreveport into its brand family
- The deal follows the acquisition of Bet.Works, a U.S. based, sports betting platform provider to operators in New Jersey, Iowa, Indiana and Colorado, for $125m
- With more than 5,900 employees, the company’s operations include 13,260 slot machines, 459 game tables and 2,941 hotel room