US-based finance automation platform Tipalti expands into Europe with an Electronic Money Institution (EMI) license and a localized solution to serve the European market, aiming to streamline payment processes and boost efficiency for businesses.
- Tipalti has obtained an EMI license from De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB), allowing it to operate in Europe.
- The company offers a “fully localized” solution tailored to European businesses, addressing their payment needs effectively.
- Tipalti secured $150 million in growth financing in May.
- Tipalti established its UK headquarters two years ago and launched in Amsterdam last year.
- It currently serves over 100 customers in Europe and employs over 100 team members in the region.
- Tipalti’s goal is to eliminate manual finance processes and enhance efficiency for European businesses.
- The company aims to tap into the European market further, including Germany and the Nordics, with the expectation that this expansion will contribute significantly to its new business growth by the end of 2024.