Ziglu founder Mark Hipperson rejoins company as executive chairman
- Mark Hipperson rejoins Ziglu as executive chairman.
- Ziglu, founded in 2018 and launched in 2020, specializes in mobile banking and cryptocurrency services.
- Kevin Hanley and Mark Jenkinson are set to become co-CEOs at Ziglu.
- Some team members have departed, while familiar faces return to support the company’s growth.
- Ziglu plans significant expansion with innovative financial products within nine months.
- Ziglu has held regulatory approval as an electronic money institution and cryptoasset firm since September 2020.
- A proposed acquisition by Robinhood in April 2022 fell through.
- Ziglu previously partnered with ClearBank to offer virtual GBP bank accounts in the UK.