Yandex a Russian search engine provider has launched its public cloud platform, Yandex.Cloud enabling companies to develop and support web apps and services.
- As per the law, Yandex.Cloud is deployed across local data centres in Russai, allowing firms to store and use databases containing personal data.
- Platform is tested for hosting cloud services where resources are needed on demand and within short time frames.
- Yandex.Cloud currently includes developer tools for programming languages such as Python and Go.
- Also includes automated services for management tasks of databases systems such as PostgreSQL, ClickHouse (Yandex’s open source database management system) and MongoDB.
- Access to the service is currently not available for public, its currently available on request and will be open to all by the end of 2018.