Visa: Partners With Revolut
- The new card offers users the ability to spend overseas in over 150 currencies
- A YouGov survey commissioned by Visa showed that people in Singapore are open to the idea of using neobanks
- Revolut is the first neobank that Visa is partnering in Singapore to issue a multi-currency travel debit card
- Revolut is also collaborating with Mastercard to help it expand into the U.S.
- All of Revolut’s first debit cards in the U.S. and at least half in the U.K. will issued with Mastercard
- Revolut is also planning to leverage Mastercard’s Send platform and other new Mastercard solutions