Titomic: Appoints Norbert Schulze as interim CEO
- 3D printing company Titomic (TTT) has appointed Norbert Schulze as interim CEO while a search for a permanent leader is underway
- He will replace Founder Jeff Lang, who will take on the roles of Executive Director and Chief Technology Officer
- I firmly believe in our transformation and strategy to position Titomic as a global leader in the additive manufacturing industry, he added.
- Norbert has his own consulting company that advises global defense companies on strategy and growth opportunities
- He previously worked as a senior executive of technology group Rheinmetall and oversaw Australian-bound sales from industrial company RENK Group
- Titomic is up a slight 0.8 percent on the market with shares trading for 63 cents each