Stoke: Closes $15.5M Series A Funding
Stoke Closes $15.5M Series A Funding
- Stoke, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based freelance management platform, raised $15.5m in Series A funding
- The round was led by Battery Ventures, with participation from all previous investors and angels including TLV Partners, Dynamic and Loop
- In conjunction with the funding, Itzik Parnafes, a Battery general partner, is joining companies board
- The company, which has raised $20m to date, intends to use the funds for expansion across U.S.
- The company is a secure all-in-one platform that enables companies to hire top talents, set up automated onboarding workflows aligned with government guidelines
- The platform works with companies of all sizes, including unicorns like SimilarWeb, Scale.ai and TripActions