Soldo: Scores $61M Series B for its ‘spend management’ platform for businesses
- Soldo the U.K. fintech that offers a multi-user spending account for businesses has closed $61 million in Series B funding
- Leading the round Battery Ventures and Dawn Capital, with participation from previous backers Accel and Connect Ventures
- Soldo offers a multi-user spending account for businesses of all sizes from SMEs to much larger enterprises
- Enables departmental and employee spending to managed in real time by combining a Soldo account
- In addition, Soldo offers granular spending controls that are at the heart of its tech stack
- Soldo recently secured an e-money licence from Ireland’s central bank in addition to the license it holds in the U.K.