Cookies Preference Center allows you to manage your website cookie preferences, impacting your online experience.
- These cookies don’t usually directly identify you but enhance your web experience.
- You can click on different category headings to learn more and change default settings.
- There are four main types of cookies: Strictly Necessary, Performance, Functional, and Targeting.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential for the site to function and can’t be turned off; they don’t store personal information.
- Performance Cookies help measure and improve site performance without collecting personal data.
- Functional Cookies enhance website functionality and personalization.
- Targeting Cookies may be used for personalized advertising but don’t store personal information. Disabling them results in less targeted ads.