SBI Holdings: Invested $20m in banking integration firm OpenLegacy
- Founded in 2013, OpenLegacy offers an application programming interface (API) integration platform
- The platform enables banks to connect their core systems to digital services like online and mobile banking
- The firm offers both on-site and hosted versions of its software
- OpenLegacy has now raised $61 million from four funding rounds
- As part of the investment, SBI Holdings also offer OpenLegacy software to regional banks
- SBI is investing in OpenLegacy Ltd in Israel, although the operating headquarters of OpenLegacy Inc are in New Jersey, U.S.A.