Prophecy.io: Raises $6M in Funding
- Prophecy.io, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based provider of a SaaS based low code data engineering platform, raised $6m in funding
- Prophecy has launched a new SaaS version of its low code data engineering platform for data practitioners.
- The solution helps businesses accelerate the development and deployment of data pipelines so that massive incoming data streams can prepared for analytics and machine learning
- Prophecy combines visual drag and drop development with agile software practices including code on git, tests, continuous integration, and deployment to production
- The SaaS version will launch initially on Databricks (AWS, Azure, and GCP clouds), and later will expanded to other Spark providers
- The company already has several Fortune 500 customers for its enterprise product