Probo Medical: Buys SonoDepot
- Probo Medical, a Tampa, Fla.-based global provider of medical imaging equipment, parts, repair and service, acquired SonoDepot, Inc.
- The terms of the transaction not disclosed
- Adding the SonoDepot field service engineers to its existing service presence extends Probo as a coast-to-coast third-party service provider
- Founded in 1985 and led by Floyd McAuliffe and Jack McAuliffe, SonoDepot is a national provider of ultrasound maintenance, service, repair and sales to healthcare facilities across the United States
- The company’s team of field service engineers have a long history of supporting hospitals, physician offices and imaging centers
- Probo Medical backed by Varsity Healthcare Partners, a lower middle-market private equity investment firm