US-based private credit marketplace platform Percent has secured $29.7 million in a Series B funding round led by White Star Capital. The funding will support the company’s next phase of growth in the private debt market.
- Percent, a New York-based company founded in 2018, operates as a “transparent and data-powered” private capital markets infrastructure for borrowers, underwriters, and investors.
- The company’s technology facilitates the sourcing, structuring, syndication, and servicing of private credit transactions, enabling faster transactions at a lower cost.
- The recent Series B funding round led by White Star Capital raised $29.7 million for Percent, bringing the company’s total funding to $48.2 million.
- Existing investor B Capital Group and new investors including Susquehanna Private Equity Investments, BDMI, Forte Ventures, and Vectr Fintech also participated in the funding round.
- Eddie Lee, a general partner at White Star Capital, believes that Percent’s development of an end-to-end infrastructure solution for the private debt markets addresses a massive trillion-dollar market and fulfills the need for alternative investment sources in the start-up ecosystem.