Pointerra: Shares skyrocket on $2.5M placement to tech entrepreneur
- Australian tech entrepreneur Bevan Slattery has invested $2.5 million in massive 3D data specialist Pointerra (3DP)
- Then the news comes after Pointerra went into a trading halt on Monday ahead of the announcement
- Via a placement, Bevan has purchased 50 million 3DP shares for five cents each
- Currently, Pointerra focused on commercialising its unique 3D geospatial data technology
- The funds will also used to accelerate the company’s global expansion in Australia and the U.S.
- Company shares are up 85.2 per cent and are trading for 10 cents each