Pay UK: Named David Pitt as its new Chief Executive Officer
- Pay UK, the UK’s leading retail payments authority, enabling a vibrant economy
- The recognised operator and standards body for the UK’s retail interbank payment systems named David Pitt as its new CEO
- Pitt assume the role in July, taking over from interim CEO Matthew Hunt, who appointed to the newly
- More recently, Pitt was COO of esure Group, a role which he left last July to become COO of Test, Trace
- As CEO, Pitt lead the operation of our robust and resilient payment schemes, and spearhead new five-year strategy
- This is an organisation that is fundamental to the day-to-day lives of millions of people in the UK.
- Advertisement -