MoonPay: Rides the crypto wave with $555m all-equity Series A round
- MoonPay, has closed a $555 million Series A financing round. This has been led by Tiger Global Management and Coatue
- The round brings the company’s post-money valuation to $3.4 billion a mere two and a half years after its inception
- The company says the equity-only round will be used to rapidly accelerate global expansion, add resources
- This will further it’s stated mission to give the next billion people access to cryptocurrencies by 2030.
- The company’s payment infrastructure interface provides an entry point into the cryptocurrency market
- The company’s interface offers to know your customer (KYC) checks, secure payment processing, access to crypto liquidity and delivery
- Advertisement -