London-based Ummah Finance has rebranded as MoneeMint providing first ethical digital bank in Europe and UK.
- MoneeMint’s target area will be UK and Europe.
- This solution can provide socially responsible banking solution and provide customers a digital-first experience, a first of its kind in the UK and Europe.
- It will be Europe’s first ethical digital bank. To start of they will be offering prepaid products and services.
- Ummah Finance was founded in 2016 by Waqar and Martin Luther Maramba, aiming to become the first UK-based mobile Islamic bank.
- Waqar says that MoneeMint will continue to offer Islamic finance services but the marketing message will focus more on the socially responsible and ethical aspect of the proposition