Lighter Capital launches Perks Programme, which bundles business tools and service offerings for startups
- Lighter Capital is a fintech company that has created a new fundraising path for early-stage tech companies
- Customers can use the programme for free and benefit from offers that add up to $75,000 in savings
- Offerings include cloud hosting, HR services, marketing and sales automation, and CRM
- Lighter Capital founded in 2010 has funded more than 270 start-ups with 450+ rounds of financing totaling more than $125 million
- Start-ups retain full ownership of their company
- Its revenue-based financing model exchanges from $50,000 to $2 million in up-front capital for 2% to 8% of future revenue.