IRIS Software Group: Buys Staffology
- IRIS Software Group, a London, UK-based software company, acquired Staffology, a UK cloud payroll application provider
- The amount of the deal not disclosed.
- With the acquisition, IRIS will also add the Staffology application, which placed for small to mid-sized businesses that need to access payroll in the cloud
- Founded in 2018 by Duane Jackson, Staffology provides a cloud payroll software platform built on a comprehensive, open Application Programming Interface (API)
- The Staffology native cloud payroll application for businesses, accountants, and payroll bureaux alike, includes payroll automation
- Then the company has over 120,000 UK and international customers