Ireland’s Adapt Centre has launched a €5 million fintech research programme
- Fintech Fusion is an academic and industry research partnership launched in Dublin
- Gives Ireland an early advantage in emerging technologies
- Focuses on payment, regulation and insurance technologies by enabling data-driven research
- Collaborates with Deutsche Börse, Fidelity Investments, Microsoft, Gecko Governance, Fineos and Zurich
- Adapt to Artificial intelligence (AI), mobile applications, cloud computing, big data analytics and distributed ledger technology (DLT).