Immutep: Receives A$3.6M from French Govt.
- Biotech company Immutep (IMM) has also received €2,173,454 (roughly A$3.6 million) from the French Government
- Then the funds come from a research and development (R&D) tax incentive payment
- The French Research Tax Credit gives a 30 per cent reimbursement to French companies for research and development activities in Europe
- Immutep qualifies to receive the tax incentive through its subsidiary, which has a laboratory in southwest Paris
- Funds from the incentive will also used to support Immutep’s metastatic breast cancer treatment and the development of its IMP761 drug for autoimmune diseases
- Immutep is up 1.08 per cent on the market this morning, selling shares for 19 cents each