HSBC has launched AI Markets, a digital services offering that leverages natural language processing (NLP) to provide information, analytics, pricing, execution, and digital workflows for institutional investors and large corporates.
- HSBC has introduced AI Markets, a digital services solution that utilizes purpose-built natural language processing (NLP) technology.
- Initially available to institutional investors, AI Markets will eventually be extended to large corporates as well.
- Customers can access AI Markets through HSBC Evolve (the bank’s trade execution platform), third-party platforms, or directly via an API.
- AI Markets offers information and analytics capabilities, allowing users to generate custom financial market analytics, access real-time and historical cross-asset data sets, and browse market insights.
- HSBC combines its global liquidity knowledge, ongoing market developments, data science, and NLP techniques to provide AI Markets with real-time pricing and execution features.
- The agile nature of AI Markets facilitates customized functionality, access to HSBC’s machine learning (ML) and data science experts, and helps investors discover more efficient ways of doing business, saving time and reducing costs.
- Richard Bibbey, global head of FX, EM rates, and commodities at HSBC, describes AI Markets as adaptable, collaborative, dynamic, and designed with user experience in mind.