HackerOne: Won a $2 million “bug bounty”contract with Technology Transformation Service (TTS) of the US GSA
- Employs ethical hackers to find security vulnerabilities in client websites
- The first civilian agency to leverage these programs to improve its website security
- GSA has proved to be one of the fastest government agencies in regards to resolution time.
- Earlier company announced a deal with the US Department of Defense (DoD) to unleash its squad of white hat hackers on the public-facing websites of the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN)
- Helped 1,000+ companies and organisations find and fix more than 76,000 cybersecurity vulnerabilities