GoodData: Partners With Visa On Data Insights
- GoodData, a San Francisco-based analytics company, announced an investment and strategic partnership with Visa Inc.
- The companies also said they will develop data products to improve the lives of consumers and companies
- Terms of the dealwere not revealed
- GoodData Co-Founder and CEO Roman Stanek said the deal’s timing, amid a pandemic, underscores Visa’s commitment to become more of a data company
- GoodData announced several new capabilities have added to its Accelerator Toolkit, which also used by companies to add data analytics
- The enhanced tools are another step in the process of making data understandable and relevant