Goldman Sachs leads $52m funding round for JUMO
- JUMO, the largest and fastest growing technology platform for operating inclusive mobile financial services marketplaces
- Closed an equity funding round of $52 million, led by Goldman Sachs.
- Goldman Sachs, Proparco and Finnfund are JUMO’s new investors
- More than 9 million people have saved or borrowed on the JUMO platform, with nearly 70% of these being micro and small business owners.
- Apart from 25 million customer interactions per month, through its existing partnerships, nearly 120 million mobile users will be connected.
- JUMO’s offering, available as Platform-as-a-Service, provides transactional capability via basic USSD, web or app.